Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partner SItes
DrunksMods TTG SilverMods
Latest topics
» Yo Rasta man here !
how to make cod7 in your played games Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:35 pm by Rastafarian

» As anybody got a spare TTG account !
how to make cod7 in your played games Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:30 pm by Rastafarian

» What websites do you go on ?
how to make cod7 in your played games Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:23 pm by Rastafarian

» Trusted seller Golden Beast's Kv shop
how to make cod7 in your played games Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:48 am by iiF

» Staff Application!
how to make cod7 in your played games Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:29 pm by iQuiickScOpeZzz

» Modded Nazi Zombies
how to make cod7 in your played games Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:13 am by Daz

» Hi im KoolAid
how to make cod7 in your played games Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:03 pm by YwN o POw3r

» ~~~ iQuiickScOpeZzz | GFX | and intros~~~
how to make cod7 in your played games Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:07 am by iQuiickScOpeZzz

» SHARED KVs!!!!
how to make cod7 in your played games Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 am by getripd

Donate here
Forum
Want A Site Made PM Me

~Daz
Top posters
Daz (71)
how to make cod7 in your played games Vote_lcaphow to make cod7 in your played games Voting_barhow to make cod7 in your played games Vote_rcap 
Golden Beast (49)
how to make cod7 in your played games Vote_lcaphow to make cod7 in your played games Voting_barhow to make cod7 in your played games Vote_rcap 
iQuiickScOpeZzz (33)
R1PP1N XSEYTAN (26)
YwN o POw3r (23)
kyle1333 <3 (20)
I MnM I RezZz x (15)
i Mod N Play (11)
oSo iKYLE (10)
XITZz MattX (10)
Poll

how to make cod7 in your played games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iQuiickScOpeZzz
iQuiickScOpeZzz

how to make cod7 in your played games Empty
PostSubject: how to make cod7 in your played games   how to make cod7 in your played games Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Right. So basically this makes you have the new call of duty in your recent games played.
I have not done this , But I am currently trying Smile

What Do I need:
Hex Workshop
Modio
Xplorer 360/USB Explorer
Gamer Pic Injector (Or any other program you can find Game IDs of

Step 1: Play a game offline which you have 0Gamerscore on.

Step2: Extract your profile to your computer via USB or Transfer Cable. (Please Make a back-up or you'll have to recover your account again)

Step3: Open Xplorer/UsbExplorer and find your account and extract to your desired place.

Step4: Open HexWorkshop and drag your profile into it.

Step5: Open GamerPicInjector and on the left , Scroll down the list until you see the game you just played with 0Gamerscore.

Step5: Copy&Paste the Game ID.

Step6: Press Ctrl+F on HexWorkshop and paste the Game ID into the Hex Value text box. Click the "Find all Instances" Box. It makes in easier.

Step7: There should be a few instances , So on the bottom keep click on them until you see one where on the left , It says the name of the game you played. (Mine for example will be "Worms")

Step8: The CoD7:BlackOps game ID is "41560855".
Halo:Reach is "4D53085B" Type this over the previous game ID.

Step9: Hit save on HexWorkshop.

Step10: Drag Into Modio and Rehash/Resign.

Step11: Inject your profile back in and Your done Very Happy

Once on the xbox , It might take a while for the update to come through.

I do not take credit for this... just posting to let you all know the secret
Back to top Go down

how to make cod7 in your played games
Page 1 of 1