Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partner SItes
DrunksMods TTG SilverMods
Latest topics
» Yo Rasta man here !
How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:35 pm by Rastafarian

» As anybody got a spare TTG account !
How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:30 pm by Rastafarian

» What websites do you go on ?
How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:23 pm by Rastafarian

» Trusted seller Golden Beast's Kv shop
How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:48 am by iiF

» Staff Application!
How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:29 pm by iQuiickScOpeZzz

» Modded Nazi Zombies
How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:13 am by Daz

» Hi im KoolAid
How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:03 pm by YwN o POw3r

» ~~~ iQuiickScOpeZzz | GFX | and intros~~~
How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:07 am by iQuiickScOpeZzz

» SHARED KVs!!!!
How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 am by getripd

Donate here
Forum
Want A Site Made PM Me

~Daz
Top posters
Daz (71)
How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Vote_lcapHow to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Voting_barHow to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Vote_rcap 
Golden Beast (49)
How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Vote_lcapHow to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Voting_barHow to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Vote_rcap 
iQuiickScOpeZzz (33)
R1PP1N XSEYTAN (26)
YwN o POw3r (23)
kyle1333 <3 (20)
I MnM I RezZz x (15)
i Mod N Play (11)
oSo iKYLE (10)
XITZz MattX (10)
Poll

How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YwN o POw3r
YwN o POw3r

How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Empty
PostSubject: How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB   How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:03 pm

In my video on youtube, I will admit that i did do it a little fast. Sorry but that was the way that the recorder did to it. LOL slowed down my computer and speed up video alot. And also you can change your classes with colors and buttons.
Comment if you have any Questions
Subscribe if it helped you
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW6Jtdf6KIY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW6Jtdf6KIY[/url]
Thanks!
Back to top Go down

How to Mod MW2 Splitscreen with USB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Modding General :: Tutorials-
Jump to: