Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partner SItes
DrunksMods TTG SilverMods
Latest topics
» Yo Rasta man here !
Hey i wanna help the site Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:35 pm by Rastafarian

» As anybody got a spare TTG account !
Hey i wanna help the site Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:30 pm by Rastafarian

» What websites do you go on ?
Hey i wanna help the site Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:23 pm by Rastafarian

» Trusted seller Golden Beast's Kv shop
Hey i wanna help the site Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:48 am by iiF

» Staff Application!
Hey i wanna help the site Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:29 pm by iQuiickScOpeZzz

» Modded Nazi Zombies
Hey i wanna help the site Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:13 am by Daz

» Hi im KoolAid
Hey i wanna help the site Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:03 pm by YwN o POw3r

» ~~~ iQuiickScOpeZzz | GFX | and intros~~~
Hey i wanna help the site Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:07 am by iQuiickScOpeZzz

» SHARED KVs!!!!
Hey i wanna help the site Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 am by getripd

Donate here
Forum
Want A Site Made PM Me

~Daz
Top posters
Daz (71)
Hey i wanna help the site Vote_lcapHey i wanna help the site Voting_barHey i wanna help the site Vote_rcap 
Golden Beast (49)
Hey i wanna help the site Vote_lcapHey i wanna help the site Voting_barHey i wanna help the site Vote_rcap 
iQuiickScOpeZzz (33)
R1PP1N XSEYTAN (26)
YwN o POw3r (23)
kyle1333 <3 (20)
I MnM I RezZz x (15)
i Mod N Play (11)
oSo iKYLE (10)
XITZz MattX (10)
Poll

Hey i wanna help the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iDesign

Hey i wanna help the site Empty
PostSubject: Hey i wanna help the site   Hey i wanna help the site Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:59 pm

hey guys iDesign here.

I am really good with editing websites. I have done a few sites, my best work is www.theshootersociety.com and i am a co-editor of www.wankers.com Yes, I actually did. It took awhile to get it right.

I dont use them anymore because I hate the people and they gave me like only 35 bucks. However, i am offering my services for FREE! Why? This website has great potential, and I think it will be great.

Also, I do have a Jtag and if you guys let me help you out and edit the site and trick it out to look better than s7 and TSS, I would love to be an official hoster.

Admin please let me know if you are interested in me helping the site and editng it.
I can do Photoshop tabs, I'm good with Flash and I know what Forums should be made. I really can help you guys

Your site has MAD potential.

-iDesign
Back to top Go down
Daz
Admin
Admin
Daz

Hey i wanna help the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i wanna help the site   Hey i wanna help the site Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:29 am

shootersociety.com

Not Bad

I Will Give You A Try PM Me
Back to top Go down
https://golden-modz.forumotion.net

Hey i wanna help the site
Page 1 of 1