Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  AffiliatesAffiliates  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partner SItes
DrunksMods TTG SilverMods
Latest topics
» Yo Rasta man here !
how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:35 pm by Rastafarian

» As anybody got a spare TTG account !
how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:30 pm by Rastafarian

» What websites do you go on ?
how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:23 pm by Rastafarian

» Trusted seller Golden Beast's Kv shop
how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:48 am by iiF

» Staff Application!
how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:29 pm by iQuiickScOpeZzz

» Modded Nazi Zombies
how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:13 am by Daz

» Hi im KoolAid
how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:03 pm by YwN o POw3r

» ~~~ iQuiickScOpeZzz | GFX | and intros~~~
how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:07 am by iQuiickScOpeZzz

» SHARED KVs!!!!
how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 am by getripd

Donate here
Forum
Want A Site Made PM Me

~Daz
Top posters
Daz (71)
how to have any word in clan tag Vote_lcaphow to have any word in clan tag Voting_barhow to have any word in clan tag Vote_rcap 
Golden Beast (49)
how to have any word in clan tag Vote_lcaphow to have any word in clan tag Voting_barhow to have any word in clan tag Vote_rcap 
iQuiickScOpeZzz (33)
R1PP1N XSEYTAN (26)
YwN o POw3r (23)
kyle1333 <3 (20)
I MnM I RezZz x (15)
i Mod N Play (11)
oSo iKYLE (10)
XITZz MattX (10)
Poll

how to have any word in clan tag

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iQuiickScOpeZzz
iQuiickScOpeZzz

how to have any word in clan tag Empty
PostSubject: how to have any word in clan tag   how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:21 am

STICKY BY DAZZA

This is how you put letters or words that are not aloud in your clan.

1) Go on mw2 press clan tag

2) Type in a word that is not aloud but do not click enter yet!

3) So once you have that word turn off your modem or rouder. I think if you have a lagswitch you can turn that on and wait couple of seconds.

4) Now once you turned off your modem or rouder click enter.

5) It should sign you out.

6) Sign back it and there you go you will have it

I hoped this helps some of you.This works on all cods.

Mw2/Cod4 how to put IW in your clan taG
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on your clan tag type I W then it should say illegal characters bla bla bla then go back on your clan tag and type in ron then go type in IW then it should work fine

cheer sean Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daz
Admin
Admin
Daz

PostSubject: Re: how to have any word in clan tag   how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:46 pm

STICKIED
Back to top Go down
https://golden-modz.forumotion.net
Golden Beast
Admin
Admin
Golden Beast

PostSubject: Re: how to have any word in clan tag   how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:44 pm

I gotta try this, im gunna put Cl*t lol
Back to top Go down
iQuiickScOpeZzz
iQuiickScOpeZzz

PostSubject: Re: how to have any word in clan tag   how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:35 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to have any word in clan tag   how to have any word in clan tag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to have any word in clan tag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Modding General :: Tutorials-
Jump to: